Experience QRC Queenstown
What will you see and do?
- Find out about QRC’s internationally recognised Diplomas in Hospitality and Adventure Tourism Management and internship opportunities.
- Tour our QRC Campus, meet the staff, talk to students and join in with classroom and social activities.
- Learn about the different career options available within the tourism and hospitality industry.
- Visit our Halls of Residence – QRC Lodge
- Visit leading hotel and tourism operations with behind the scenes access and hear from respected industry professionals.
- Farewell dinner on the last night (parents/guardians are also invited).
Alan has a BA in psychology, MEd in special education, and an EdS in school (educational) psychology. He holds USA licensure as both a special education teacher and school psychologist, as well as registration as an educational psychologist in the UK with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
Over the past 25 years he has worked as a special education teacher and educational psychologist in the USA, Belgium, Spain and the UK. Throughout his career, Alan has endeavoured to be strengths-based in his approach, and to promote inclusion of young people with special educational needs.
January 3, 2020 @ 8:00 am
January 3, 2020 @ 5:00 pm
+1 (800) 646-286-4018
36 W 138th St. New York, 10037 United States